Saturday, February 15, 2014

Another Adiobook Filled Summer!

      Listen up audiobook lovers! Another summer of free audiobooks is coming up! I signed up for this program last year, and I was marvelous!
      Each Thursday of the summer, you are allowed to download two free audiobooks, one a classic and one a more recent title.
      It was a bit confusing for me when I was trying to figure out how it worked, but it is simple as long as you have an overdrive account. Overdrive is also used by the library for digital media.
      They already have their list of audiobooks, which is here. I am really excited about some of these, and two of my favorite authors have books listed. (Eoin Colfer's W.A.R.P. and Nancy Springer's Enola Holmes.)
      I wanted to give you all some early notice, and hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have!

                                                    POSTER-FINAL-13

No comments:

Post a Comment